lundi 2 mars 2020

My world 4

(If you click on the title, you can hear my favourite song on Youtube)

My favourite song is "Someone like you" by the singer Adele. This song feels very nostalgic and it remembers me a lot of memories with my parents and my sisters when we were young. I remember when my two sisters and I started to sing this song out loud in our living room, my mother always puts different songs on the TV and when this song started, we jump all over the place because we knew the lyrics by heart. I wish, one day, my mother put this song once again and my sister and I sang this beautiful song together.

Apart from these magical memories, I love this song because when I was a teenager, I understood the lyrics and I started to search for more information about the song and the singer, Adele. I realized that Adele has had some difficult times in her life, such as family and health problems, but she has always been able to find solutions and today she is happier than ever with her dream career, an adorable family and fans who are always here for her. So that why I love this song and why I admire the singer, Adele. I hope you will hear this song with a lot of affection as it is the one I cherish most in this world.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire