mardi 31 mars 2020

My world 7

France 

France is my homeland, I was born in a hospital near Paris, the first day of November 2004. I lived 12 years in the Paris region and French is the language I speak every day with my family at home.

In 2016, my family decided to move to Spain and I had to leave France. For me France will always be my country even if I have been in Spain for four years and my parents and grandparents do not want to leave for the moment.

Of course, my parents and grandparents live in Spain but as soon as the opportunity arises, we take a plane or train ticket, or even by car and we go to visit our French family. It's very complicated to see everyone in a weekend or a week, especially since my family is in the four corners of France. That's why I often spend six months without seeing certain members of my family and when we meet again, it's always more exciting.


What I like above all in France is to wander in the middle of summer in the small tourist streets of Paris and discover small merchants, often there are crêperies and bars. From time to time, in the summer, my sisters and I bring friends to introduce them to our French family and to show them around Paris and the city we grew up in.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire