lundi 30 mars 2020

My World 6

My dog, Loulou 


My little family and I have adopted a little sand-colored Labrador for eleven years now. The year 2008 was marked by the arrival in our house of a small white dog. This little animal was very desired for a few years by my parents, but for certain reasons, the adoption could not be done. It is, therefore, a year after the birth of my little sister Maëlle that we decided to adopt our dog Loulou.

This little human being immediately adapted to our family, our home and his new environment. My two sisters and I grew up with this dog, we have thousands of funny and affectionate memories with this little furball.

During these eleven years, we have moved three times, and of course, Loulou has followed us these three times. Today, Loulou is eleven years old, in a month, that is to say in May, he will be twelve years old. This dog is getting older and older, from the height of these 12 years, he is no longer as dynamic, crazy, and playful as when he was adopted.

Loulou is a very wise animal, he adores children and hates water. He loves the sun, bones, and ropes for playing, he doesn't like scrambling balls and toys at all. In winter and on festive days, it's very complicated to manage it because he hates fireworks, firecrackers, lightning, thunder, thunderstorm, and lightning above all.


Loulou is the only animal for whom I have so much affection, I know that at any time he can disappear because twelve years for a dog is the equivalent of 84 years for a human and that is why I, my sisters and my parents will continue to give him as much love as possible so that he will feel at home and love until the end of his days.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire